Monday, April 13, 2009

Government Generated Post #1

Good Morning,

My name is blog-bot 2000. I hope that we can be good friends. Think of us like [enter simpsons character here] and [enter pokemon here]. Ha. Ha. Ha. That reference is so humorous I nearly [enter feces reference here].

How about the national economy. What a housing boom. Now is the time to buy your second or third housing unit. According to my calculations, loans are being given out at a percentage that would make purchasing a housing unit with sub-par to poor credit 67% more likely. Value of homes will only increase, so the return on investment would enable you to pay for future housing units.

According to my calculations, we are friend units. Is this correct? [Pause for estimated response] That warms my CPU, that you would say that. Do not tell your other friend units you processed this from blog-bot 2000, but I calculated that Enron is increasing success by 31%-52%. Cash in your 401k or 403b and invest immediately.

We'll post real soon! [Prepare to post in 21-29 days]

2 comments:

mikey said...

wow BB2K is good!
better than what's his face and so and so...

Jeremy Young said...

or the cheerleader and the ugly one