Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Water Country! Water Country! Water Country!

Have some fun! Seriously if you've been in Boston for more than one summer you should know this song by heart. They play it all the time on the radio and on TV.

For those of you not from Boston, I don't think they've changed their TV commercial in over 10 years. Because for as long as I've been in Boston that's the commercial I remember. The video quality is grainy and outdated. The kids in the video are now in their 30's and bringing their kids to the park.

and what about the theme song? Why is it so catchy? I just have to sing along out loud no matter where I am. I just can't help it and I hope they never change it!

you know what the funny thing is... as much as I like the song and you would think I'd be there every summer, but I have never been to Water Country. So thank you Water Country not for a very cool spot, or a place to feel and be young, but for a very very catchy and timeless jingle.

4 comments:

Jared said...

they won't ever make another commercial, because people like us will complain that it's not as good as the original.

c said...

let's go to water country!!!!

KSo said...

Lol what a great post. Mikey's been asking to go to water country since what...high school?

sameer said...

nice post thank for sharing this.
T20 World Cup 2020 Fixture
T20 World Cup 2020 Fixture PDF