Wednesday, May 11, 2011

bathroom humor

In my 3 years at work, I've observed many funny things. And for some reason, they all happened to be in the bathroom. Here's what I'm talking about:

1. I saw a guy peeing in the urinal... (Pretty normal.)
...while using his blackberry... (Uncommon, but it happens.)
...with both hands (Living the dream.)

2. There's a sticker on the urinal that says "every drop counts." It's hard to laugh and go to the bathroom at the same time.

3. A phone rings. Why does that sound so familiar? Ohh!! it's the Kim Possible ringtone....in the men's room?

4. An out of order sign appears on the toilet stall door. It says "Out of order but not out of odor" with stink marks coming out of it. Whoever put up that sign is the funniest man alive.

I guess all comic gold is inspired in the bathroom. Readers, have you ever discovered humor in the bathroom?

3 comments:

derek said...

There was this one time when I walked into the restrooms, when I noticed someone sitting in the stall. So you know how sometimes you want to figure out who it is by looking at their shoes?

There, our eyes met.

mikey said...

that sounds more creepy than funny... your eyes met.. from under the door??

derek said...

You're right... That sounds a bit creepy, huh?

I don't know if this justifies myself but the stall was one of those ones that you can see from the side. So the stall was facing parallel to the urinal. So I saw him looking up when I was looking down...

Ok. It's more creepy than funny. =/