Friday, November 7, 2008

(semi)true (non)jokes about my life

Here is a list of jokes that pertain to my life.

they are horrible jokes and should only be used by a professional. jared said theyre stale like stale ginger ale... enjoy. and if you want. add your own! get involved!
  • my house is so cold, a polar bear could live in it.
  • my room is so dirty, i dont see floor, I see trash.
  • my neighbors are so white, we along with an indian family across the street and black family up the street are the only people of color on my street.
  • my house is so cold, it is too cold.
  • my desk is so dirty, i dont see desk, I see trash.
  • what do you get when you cross a hamburger with spaghetti? lunch
  • what's the difference between my desk and my floor? lipstick
  • why did the calvin cross the road? to go to sleep
  • what's the difference between sarah palin and a polar bear? sarah palin doesnt live in my house.
  • so i walk in to my room. "have a nice trip!"
  • i eat so much rice, i should change my name to calvin rice.
  • knock knock. who's there. wowitz. wowitz who? wowitz really cold in my room at the exact moment that you are reading this weblog post via the internet.
  • how many chus does it take to turn on the heat? zero. its never on
  • how many blogs does it take to waste a lot of your time? one.

2 comments:

Jeremy Young said...

why do you have lipstick on your floor or your desk?

and how big is your street?

c said...

hahaha yea.