Tuesday, December 23, 2008

another round on me!

thanks for guessin again!

The truth is #2. I was going to pick up my sister and i got the brilliant idea that I was like a stuntman and could jump out of a moving car. little did i realize that physics existed. so i fell to the ground and my mom rolled over my ankle and foot. luckily for me I had high tops on and I was unharmed. I remember screaming though. being scared of losing my foot and all.

1 is not true. i was actually very talkative and i even talked to strangers. maybe more than i should have.

3 is not true. i actually didnt like spaghetti because when i ate it once in day care I threw up. but i love it now, so no need to worry young marios.

herre we go! the last one of 2008!

1. when i was a kid i loved the taste of ketchup and rice
2. when i was in college i once cooked just a bag of stuffing and ate a significant portion of it for a few days
3. my favorite thing to order from taco bell is the 2 chalupa meal with a pepsi and a hard taco.

good luck!

3 comments:

Jeremy Young said...

1

Dan said...

#3, b/c that meal actually exists. Otherwise, i would say #1, b/c I love that combo.

derek said...

hi calvin!

#3. grande meal all the way. #2 could be very true, but who can give up greasy earl's grill!