Monday, December 15, 2008

bailouts for all!

Need an idea for your blog? Has it been two months between your blog posts? Does just talking about your day seem to be the same boring thing? Is 2+2=4? If you answered yes to all these, then you qualify for a free bailout as a result of blogonomic stimulus package released earlier this month. Don't wait now, let us bail you out! Leave a comment with your blog post request.

Blog sites supported:
(These are the list of sites we will bailout according to the terms in the blognomic stimulus package.)
Blogspot
Wordpress
Xanga
Facebook
Asian Avenue
Karenoch.com

We also accept special requests.

Pending bailouts:
Jeremy
Denice
(We have not forgotten you!)

calvin and jared unite

1 comment:

mikey said...

I need a bailout on my asian avenue account... it's been at least 8 years... I am struggling to even log in. Maybe it's because they deleted my account or maybe it's because I forgot my password... I don't even know any more.. HELP!