Friday, July 8, 2011

All-nighters

When I was in college, I stayed up all night quite often. It was mostly because a paper was due or a project needed to be finished up. But I often reached the point where I had to make the decision of whether to go to sleep for less than 3 hours (not a full R.E.M. cycle) or stay up the entire day and crash come nightfall. Much of this depended on if the sun was coming up. If sunlight was peeking, then it was pretty much a waste to try to sleep and if birds were chirping, forget it. This is why it is so necessary for us to blow up the sun. It won't be easy...but, who's comin' with me?

4 comments:

mikey said...

that left me with a lot of tabs opened... and a lot of music playing at the same time

Jared said...

where will we get our vitamin D?

KSo said...

i'm pretty sure we all die without the sun...

c said...

i dunno, i feel like the sun is like ... not that necessary .. i mean look at the night. there's no sun there.... we still live. the sun is overrated