Tuesday, September 16, 2008

morgan freeman

i wish i had a voice like morgan freeman. its so powerful. if i had a voice like morgan freeman i'd talk all the time. i'd offer to do people's voicemail messages. i'd make everyday things seems amazing.
"and then he opened the fridge and got himself a drink of apple juice. He is now readying his finger to pick his nose. and yes we have a winner. the glory of victory. James Ellis Nicholson. 5 year old boy. Future president."
or i'd dictate my own life. like a DVD commentary.
"currently i am typing on a computer, writing my blog, changing the world. one word. at a time. and thinking about how this cranberry juice is really sour, but helps fight UTIs. Not that I have one. But if I did, this cranberry flavored drink would really help me fight it. I am actually not sick at all. This pencil is blue."
amazing. don't you agree? don't you agree?! so yeah if i could change my voice i'd have a voice like morgan freeman.... or like t-pain with that auto-tune filter ( on. if i had that I'd say everything in song because i would know that i would not be out of tune... now that would be awesome... like with the voice i have now i could say
"hey jared, we should really blog about tape dispensers"
and it would sound like
"hey jared, we should really blog about tape dispensers"
but with auto-tune it would sound something like
"hey jarrred we should really buy some louis vuitton skin and and go sky diving with gary coleman and MC Hammer into the planet formerrrrly know as pluto, ballerrrrrrr"
wow. what a difference that would make in my life. and yours too. you're welcome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why, I, too, have had this thought. Or, what about that guy, who does the movie trailer intros, where he says, 'In a world...'? You know what I'm talking about.

Jeremy Young said...

this blog reminds me of strongbad