Wednesday, September 17, 2008

we the blog.

four score and 7 blogs ago we started this blog and we feel its about time that a blog, blogs for you. so this coming october we will have a battle of the blogs. its like a rap battle but with much less/more profanity.

Because we are for the people, Jared and I will debate about "issues" chosen by you, our blog readers. we cannot blog all the ideas submitted, but we will blog the ones that fit our blog's mood best.

so if you want to enter our blog-dom, blog a comment into this blog-comment section and we will have our first blog entry blogged by the first blog of blogtober

this october, jared and calvin DEBATE!

15 comments:

mikey said...

Do you deserve to be laughed at and embarrassed for farting in public?

mikey said...

What is the definition of "sports"?

Mandy said...

how about why did jared bench ronnie brown? hahahaha

c said...

jared=pwned

mikey said...

what do you think the joker would score on the SAT (1600 one)?

mikey said...

Do you think it's true that you get just as wet running in the rain as walking?

Jared said...

mike, you can find the answer to that question (the walk/run in rain one) at:

mlun32.blogspot.com

check the superogatory sunday archives

mikey said...

haha that's a good one... I can picture Enoch doing it too

mikey said...

Dear Jared and Calvin Debate,

I am currently on my laptop and I'm facing a major dilemma! I want the cleanest wipe I can get with my toilet paper, so I can have clean underwear. Should I crumble or fold?


Mike aka "uh oh"

MrPewPew said...

Should mary jane be legalized?

Unknown said...

If your 10 year old kid asked you "where do babies come from?", would you make up a story or tell them the truth?

Unknown said...

What is the toughest job in America?

Unknown said...

What's the best pick up line?

Jeremy Young said...

what's the worst pick-up line?

Jeremy Young said...

or what's the worst pick-up line you've ever used?