Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Hallmark Day!

Dear reader,

Social studies is such a drag. Anyway, I just wanted to say you seem real earthbound y'know real hip. You're easy on the eyes, but you got jets too. I may not be the heppest cat, but I'm no square either. I saw you at the Sadie Hawkins and really wished you had asked me. Word from the bird is you wanted to too. I'm not trying to play backseat bingo, I just want to hang out. So I'm wondering if you wanted to go steady.

If you say yes, I can give you our class ring and (junior) varsity jacket.

Love,

For Humor's Sake

P.S. just let me know what you think. I gotta split for now. Later, gator

Do you want to go steady with our blog?



2 comments:

c said...

21st century relationships apparently lack commitment haha

Jared said...

maybe we should have added "it's complicated" as an option.