Friday, February 4, 2011

This is why I code

After my brief stint on Dawson's Creek, I tried to move onto the big screen. I actually got a ton of interviews for the lead role in many award-winning movies. Unfortunately I'm really bad at asking questions at the end of the interview, mostly because I just skimmed all the scripts (do you know how long those things are?). Here are the questions I asked that probably did me in.

Inception: Does this mean that it's okay for me to sleep on the job?

Star Wars: Can I have some diet Yoda?

Braveheart: So this Wallace character is kinda like Gordon Ramsay, right?

Slumdog Millionaire: Shouldn't it be Slumdog Thousandaire after taxes?

Avatar: Does the planet Pandora play music I like in the background?

The Dark Knight: Don't you think this movie would be better with Robin?

The Sixth Sense: Is the 6th sense taste?

Lord of the Rings: So is Frodo proposing to Sauron or the other way around?

Titanic: Why didn't they use Google maps?

The Departed: Where are we going?

2 comments:

mikey said...

good job you made me laugh, and that's not easy!



hahahaha my word verification word is emeropad!

m said...

new posts, please! harhar...