Thursday, February 17, 2011

Why I have to fend for myself


Calvin is supposed to be writing a post tonight. Instead, he has left me to fend for myself. Here are his excuses for not being around to post in order of legitimacy:
(1 - legitimate, 10 - are you serious bro?)

Level 1: "I had something urgent that I had to take care of."
Level 2: "I had to do more marriage planning."
Level 3: "I had a paper due 20 minutes ago."
Level 4: "I was eating 12 McRibs for dinner."
Level 5: "I couldn't find my inspiration onion."
Level 6: "My internet died and I couldn't buy a new one."
Level 7: "I fell asleep listening to my own practice sermon."
Level 8: "I thought you had already posted."
Level 9: "I forgot that we had a blog."
Level 10: "I've been playing fruit ninja all night."

3 comments:

mikey said...

fruit ninja is pretty legit.. I'm gonna say that's above a paper

lins said...

He beat my fruit ninja score last night!

Jeremy Young said...

angry birds