Friday, June 10, 2011

Childhood.

There are some things that stay with you as you get older. For some it's memories of books or family outings. For me it's flashes of TV clips. That probably explains why I am the way I am. Here are two videos from my youth.

This first one is a song sequence I used to see on Sesame Street. It was funky and edumacational as well. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDm0PqjAF78

This second one was part of a series that I really enjoyed. I used to always wonder how they got the cup to go through the counter... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdrBPJYfTC8

do you remember them?

2 comments:

jchiu said...

re: coupon clipping. some people spend so much time doing this to save money but sometimes i wonder if it's worth it. i mean, time is money right?! =D

re: durian. haterz b hatin'.

Jeremy Young said...

I remember that numbers song when they would shout 13 sometimes.

I still don't know how they get the cup to go through the table. well unless they just cut the cup into pieces and stop film it.