Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Time Travel


If time travel were possible, I could think of a few time periods that I would go to...

1. The Birth of Christ
- I just want to count how many wise men there were and settle that dispute once and for all, oh and if there's time, witness the birth of the Savior of the universe.

2. Garden of Eden
- I would dropkick the serpent (while it still has legs, the irony) out of the garden and Chuck Norris roundhouse kick the fruit out of Eve's hand. I'm curious to see what happens next. what happens next. (I dare you to mooooove...)

3. My parents first date
- I would tell them that if their son ever sets fire to the living room rug, that they should go easy on him. And not to name their son Marty. or Biff.

3 comments:

mikey said...

and hope your mom doesn't fall for you?

Jared said...

ahh! and i look like my dad!

mikey said...

oh no! then I hope you can play the guitar well....