Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Where's my welcome party??




















*No photoshop necessary

I'm taking my talents to South.... Hamilton! One of many (2) headquarters of FHS.
And with this new gig, I was able to afford NBA Finals tickets in Dallas.

Remember when Jared said not to compare me to Chris Bosh, I'd much rather you not compare me to LeBron James however similar the situation might be...
  • I was convinced to join THEIR blog, much like LeBron was convinced to join WADE's team;
  • We formed our own big three, despite a previous big three
I assure you I will not be like LeBron, I will deliver! So keep supporting us and keep those comments coming!


Let's end with some great quotes on the so-called king...

"don't ask LeBron for a dollar, he never gives you the 4th quarter"

"my new LeBron app only vibrates, it has no ring"

and from our very own Jared: LeBron has just taken away the spot of top choker in NBA history from Latrell Sprewell.

5 comments:

Jared said...

what song were you listening to on your ipod?

mikey said...

"Du hast" in honor of Dirk

Jeff said...

does that mean you're out of the running for "reader of the year" award?

Jared said...

jeff, now's your chance to shine.

c said...

i now announce my retirement from blogging and my campaign to win the race for reader of the year.