Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Honda Wave





















What's up with this "Jeep wave" thing... apparently Jeep owners are supposed to wave to other Jeep owners. I think it only works because there are not a lot of jeeps on the road. I understand when motorcycles wave to each other, because motorcycles are actually cool! Can you imagine doing a "Honda wave"? You'd be waving constantly!

Guess what I started to do? Yup, other Honda drivers are probably wondering why I'm waving at them, so hopefully this catches on soon....

4 comments:

c said...

hmmm is there something about middle fingers? because every time i drive, people are waving those at me...

Jared said...

you get middle fingers? i get a lot of thumbs. i must be a good driver.

KSo said...

i wave as cars disappear from my rear view mirror...does that count?

Jared said...

it just occurred to me that E. Honda was the US face of the Street Fighter franchise back then. shouldn't they have gone with Ken or Guile?