Monday, October 20, 2008

brief interruption

No one has complained that our blog doesn't have enough pictures. So therefore as a pre-emptive strike against such complaints, I present to you some pictures.





The resemblance is uncanny. Truly separated at birth.

Tales of the Tape

NameDustin PedroiaMachop
Height5'9"2'7"
Weight180 lbs43 lbs
NicknameCaballito or "Little Pony"Whatever you want as long it's under 10 characters
Growth unitAgeLevel
Type2nd basemanFighting
Special MoveBall TossSeismic Toss
DescriptionShort, yet powerfulShort, yet powerful
Alternate talentsDefeated MewtwoPlayed 2nd base at the Pokemon Academy
Beats onYankeesClefairies and Jigglypuffs
WeaknessesPsychic pitchersPsychic pokemon
Strives forChampionshipsBadges
Areas of growthBatting Average, Home Runs, DefenseEvolution
If tradedBecomes mad at managementBecomes Machamp(after evolving to Machoke)
Quote“I'm not putting pressure on myself. I'm 22 years old. I just want to be healthy, go out there and play hard and just play my game.”
"Maa..chop"