Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Clearing out the notebook

Calvin gave me a notebook to write down any funny thoughts that come to my mind during the day. I'm supposed to have the book with me at all times, in case I have a case of the funnies and have no computer to blog it onto. I've decided to empty out my notebook from the past few weeks.

- My favorite book growing up was the "The Diary of Lisa Frank". It was really colorful and had a lot of killer whales on it.

- In high school, I didn't want to study for my Chinese exam. So instead, I tried to build a tower to reach the heavens in hopes of becoming fluent in Chinese.

- I think all foods can connect back to bacon. I call this the 7 degrees of separation with bacon.

- I can prove that Calvin likes poop logically.
Given. Calvin likes poop
Q.E.D

- I think I can beat Watson 1 on 1. He can't handle my crossover.

3 comments:

lins said...

how do brussel sprouts and beets connect back to bacon? please explain.

Jared said...

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/rachael-ray/brussels-sprouts-with-bacon-recipe/index.html

http://southernfood.about.com/od/beets/r/r90315b.htm

Jeremy Young said...

haha there's a quote that goes something like:
"the computer beat me at chess, but it was no match for me in kickboxing."