Monday, March 7, 2011

Following instructions



Growing up, I was not very good at following instructions. I felt like most did not apply to me. For instance, I'd color outside of the lines and walk on forbidden grass all the time. But growing older, I now see limits as a necessary reality of life. Needless to say I'm a changed man. I no longer color outside the lines, nor do I walk on forbidden grass (that often) anymore. But those pale in comparison to my latest triumph in keeping guidelines.

Last weekend, I went to a restaurant and when I finished my meal, I went to use their bathroom. There I found a sign beside the toilet and found myself in a predicament. When I saw it, I first thought, "I shouldn't follow this, it must be for someone else." But desiring to end my bad habit and being committed to obeying the rules, I quickly found the motivation to push aside my initial gut feeling and I'm glad I did.

Here is that picture:



Let's just say I put something(s) in the toilet and I did as I was told.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

The proper way to check a diaper is to 1. lift the baby up to your nose. 2. close your eyes and sniff 3. then proceed to tell your wife the baby needs a diaper change. LOL

lins said...

*gasp* at your following the rules this one time?! Was this at the restaurant we ate at on Saturday?

Jared said...

i bet that sign could go on engrish.com

mikey said...

canker sore party, all invited...


and wiki doesn't list "hot air" as a cause for canker sore.. FAIL!

c said...

L: yes it was that precise restaurant.

does engrish.com still exist? ...yes it does. looks like i found my go to entertainment for the rest of the year.