Friday, April 1, 2011

Like us, Love us, Gotta Have us

You will notice that we have a recent addition to our blog posts: the like and un-like button! We will teach you have to use it properly.

Please LIKE us if:
  • The post was funny.
  • The post speaks the truth.
  • The post brings up a scenario that you've also experienced.
  • You like Calvin and/or Jared.
  • You plan to marry Calvin.
  • You are bored.

Please UN-LIKE us if:
  • The post went over your head.
  • The post was not funny.
  • The post spoke heresy (and it wasn't sarcastic).
  • The post spoke something positive about Justin Bieber.

Until next time,
FHS

6 comments:

Jeremy Young said...

I plan to marry Calvin

lins said...

Do I only "like" if I can say yes to ALL of these? and do I have to like if I can say yes to any one of these qualifiers? If so, I have a problem.

mikey said...

I liked it, cuz it's alright

c said...

i unliked it because there was a lack of information regarding me in this post. un-liked!

c said...

i mean my name is only mentioned TWICE! that's only one more time than Jared's. terrible.

Jared said...

i got mentioned the same amount as justin bieber.