Monday, April 18, 2011

Take that Michael Jordan

I'm baaaaack.

So it turns out I didn't test positive for BEDs after all. They checked my "B" and "P" sample, and it turned up negative for BEDs. It also turns out that the "steroids" I purchased from Jordan's Furniture were just an over-the-counter placebo suppository. It's good to be back doing the thing that I love most: forcing Calvin to write things for me and taking credit for it.

So I bet you must be curious what I was up to during my semi-retirement.

I missed blog writing so much that I decided to go overseas to join a European blog. Things were great in the beginning, but when the blog owners realized that the only Spanish I knew was from a Taco Bell menu, things went chalupa supreme really fast.

Next, I tried to further my rap career. I figured since I can't sing very well, rapping would be my best bet for a music career. I tried remixing all of Eminem's top hits into one song in hopes of creating the greatest rap song of all time. Instead, I ended up with the Sesame Street theme song. Let's just say it didn't sell very well (except for the age 1 through 5 demographic) and I blew all my earnings betting against the Harlem Globetrotters.

Lastly, I watched the Celtics beat the Knicks and did my laundry. Retired people still have to wear clean clothes, you know.

2 comments:

c said...

i'm glad you're back...the blog was struggling with out you. i created 53 blog drafts and they were all about the 2008 presidential election...

mikey said...

should have played baseball instead.. as a switch hitter!