Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Rejected Joshua Harris Book Titles

Calvin and I were looking through the trash one day (for McRib boxes to eat, the boxes are just as delicious as the sandwiches themselves) and we stumbled upon a document that contained a list of crossed-out titles all written by the one and only Joshua Harris. Here is what we found on that document.

I Kissed Dating Goodbye alternate titles:
  • So Long, Dating!
  • Hey Dating, Say Hi To Your Mother For Me
  • I DTR'd My Dates Away
  • I Kissed Marriage Hello
  • I Bid Farewell to Dating by means of a Kiss
  • I Pecked Dating Goodbye
  • I Refuse to Share a Drink with Dating
  • I Blocked Dating on Gchat
Boy Meets Girl alternate titles:
  • Boy Texts Girl
  • Girl Not Interested
  • Boy Awkwardly Talks to Girl
  • Girl Waits For Boy
  • Girl Fed Up
  • Boy Mans Up, Then Talks to Girl with Confidence
  • Boy Gets Girl
  • Boy Meets World

3 comments:

mikey said...

I thought of Joshua Jackson when I first saw the name, probably because of this

c said...

dan, is this better?

Dan said...

Exceeds expectations. (like an 'A' in elementary school)