Friday, April 29, 2011

Resolved

Upon further reflection, we at for humor's sake have decided that it's best for us to post less often in order to increase the quality of every post. With this news, we suspect there will be FAQs. We hear you.
  1. I read your blog every day what does that mean for me, your reader?
    While, you will be getting less quantitatively, you will be getting more qualitatively. It allows for us to come up with better ideas to write on and you get less filler. We noticed that our readership did not like filler, so to curb that we have come to this decision.

  2. Does that mean you will never post every day?
    No, that's a good question though. We will not necessarily refrain from posting on everyday, but we are creating the space to not post if we don't have anything funny to say. We want to manage our readers' expectations so they know that if they do not see a post, nothing is wrong.

  3. I don't like this change, go back
    We appreciate your feedback, but that is technically not a question. We understand some of you might dislike this move very much and again we will try our hardest to come up with good material consistently, but we simply cannot, nay, should not promise that we will produce a daily post.

  4. Ok, that seems fair, but I still don't like it as much. Is there a way I can help?
    I'm glad you asked. The answer is yes. The best way to help is by offering feedback, post ideas, and comments in the comments section. Very often we are inspired by our readers and take their ideas and run with them. It makes it much more interactive and it's a pretty cool feeling seeing your idea and thinking, "hey that's my idea." and not suing us.

  5. Ok, I accept. So...Where do babies come from?
    I'll let Jared field this one.

2 comments:

lins said...

I protest.

Jeremy Young said...

the lady doth protest too much