Thursday, April 28, 2011

Getting better with age?



I recently looked at some of my old posts and I came to a great revelation. I have some really bad posts! I mean this isn't a pity party, but some things I've written are honestly a waste of internet bandwidth.

For instance:
Pretty bad right? Arnold = governor/robot? [shakes head] I'm ashamed. Good thing some things get better with time. I've been told that like a fine whine, writing gets better as I grow older I get. So I thought, let's take a look at my more recent posts to see how I've grown. Sadly, they don't get much better.

For instance:
I mean really? A fake news story about someone who reads our blog? [shakes head] I'm still ashamed. Hopefully my posts will get better. Maybe we should post less so we can post when we actually have something funny to write. Or we could fast forward to when I'm 80 and I'm hilarious. Whichever is easier.

No comments: