Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Statement from Jared

Hello faithful readership,

As you all know Jared has retired from blogging and the situation has left the blog in a scramble to figure out how to move on without him. This morning Jared broke his silence and released the following statement:

Dear fans of FHS,

These past few years, I enjoyed writing (or forcing Calvin to write) blog posts at FHS and I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world (except reservations to a Gordon Ramsay restaurant), but I felt that now is a good time to hang up my keyboard and call it a career. I am at ease with the decision. God knows what's best for me (but I wish I would actually listen to Him). I'll be going away on a trip to Spain with my old man to eat lots of dim sum---er, tapas. Some may believe that I am retiring to avoid the repercussions of my alleged BEDs use. But I assure you that the only BEDs I've purchased in the past year are from Jordan's Furniture.....'s back parking lot. Please continue to support FHS, especially Calvin, by liking all of his posts multiple times. So long, blog-ser

Jared

3 comments:

Jeremy Young said...

what's that last word before the signature supposed to mean? "blog-ser"

c said...

I believe it's a reference to Mario. Like bowser... maybe the BEDs are wearing off.

Jeremy Young said...

haha nice